Best answer

Zapier won't recognize PhoneBurner app login credentials

• 24 July 2023
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to connect PhoneBurner (a power dialing app) to MaximizerCRM.  Both of these apps are part of the Zapier ecosystem.

Zapier won’t acknowledge my PhoneBurner login credentials and fails to connect.  I’ve tested them 10 plus times by logging into PhoneBurner directly and they work every single time.  Why won’t Zapier acknowledge?  

icon

Best answer by FGT 26 July 2023, 17:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @FGT 

Good question.

You can try using a new/different private browser to connect PhoneBurner to Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Otherwise, if you have a Zapier paid plan, you can open a ticket with Zapier Support here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Here are some potential reasons and troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the problem:

1. Verify Zapier Integration: Ensure that both PhoneBurner and MaximizerCRM are integrated with Zapier. Double-check that they are listed as available apps on Zapier's platform and that their integrations are functioning correctly.

2. Correct Zapier Account: Confirm that you are using the correct Zapier account and that you are logged in with the appropriate credentials.

3. Clear Zapier Cache: Sometimes, cache issues can interfere with authentication. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then attempt to log in again.

4. Check Zapier App Permissions: Review the permissions Zapier requires to access PhoneBurner. Make sure you have granted all necessary permissions to enable the connection.

5. Test with Different Browsers: Attempt to connect PhoneBurner to MaximizerCRM using a different browser. This can help determine if the issue is specific to the browser you were using.

6. API Limitations: Confirm that PhoneBurner's API allows Zapier integration and that there are no restrictions or limitations on accessing the API.

7. Firewall or Security Software: Check if any firewall or security software on your device is blocking Zapier's access to PhoneBurner.

8. Temporary Service Interruptions: Sometimes, services experience temporary outages or maintenance that could affect authentication. Monitor Zapier's status page and PhoneBurner's service announcements for any updates.

💡 Expert Suggestion:

• If the issue persists after trying the above steps, consider reaching out to Zapier support for further assistance. They can help investigate the specific issue with your PhoneBurner login credentials and provide tailored solutions.
  • For immediate expert help and reliable solutions, you can also explore Zapier expert profiles here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @FGT,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Just to make sure we're on the same page, could you please confirm if you have a paid plan with PhoneBurner? To use PhoneBurner with Zapier, you'll need to have a plan with PhoneBurner. You can check out their pricing details here: https://www.phoneburner.com/homepage/pricing#features

Please keep us posted! 😊

That’s likely the issue.  I’m test driving both PhoneBurner and Zapier and am using only Trial Versions of both.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @FGT,

Just to make things clear, to use PhoneBurner with Zapier, you'll only need a paid plan with PhoneBurner. As for Zapier, a paid plan is not necessary unless you decide to use some of Zapier's premium features. If that's the case, you'd need to consider upgrading your Zapier plan.