Question

Zapier to Arketa - client information not transferring

• 14 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have created a Zapier account and have linked it with Arketa (the platform I use for my fitness membership), however every time I get a new client, the client's first name, last name and email address are supposed to transfer over automatically.

This unfortunately doesn't happen. I constantly have to edit my Zap, and test it out for the names to actually transfer over. No matter how many times I do this in the test mode and save it, it does not work automatically afterwards or with the next client.

Has anyone else experienced this and would be able to advise how to help so that this is not a manual process anymore?

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LDemir 

For us to have context, we would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Make sure to map dynamic variables between Zap steps using the ‘Custom’ tab.

Hi @Troy Tessalone,

Thank you for getting back to me and letting me know, please see attached screenshots of my Zap steps. 

I’ve removed any sensitive information relating to my client, however everything else is there.

Thank you again for your help with this! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LDemir 

Zap steps look to be configured correctly.

Check your Zap Runs history to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot.

If there are still issues, then post screenshots of the Zap Run DATA IN/OUT for us.

@Troy Tessalone 

Please see attached photo of the Zap run history. There appears to be no Zaps run at all this year, thought I’ve had a number of people sign up to Arketa since the New Year. Thanks again

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@LDemir 

You may want to reach out to Arketa Fitness Support with help troubleshooting their Zap app integration and why the trigger step may not be firing.