Question

Zapier Tables to Airtable - can’t copy across all records

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi! in addition to the question above - I have a sheet being updated. I’ve used an automation to pull into a Zapier table (i was it to update all records either finding and replacing or adding new), then push these to an airtable. Using the ID may be a safe bet to also use as look and find function, if these exist in airtable - but i can’t seem to transfer through or copy and paste all

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @misspiteri, welcome to the Community! 👋

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve split your question out into a new topic as it appears to be more related to issues in copying all records into Airtable specifically. 

Can you give a bit more information about the current Zap setup, desired workflow and any errors you’re running into with it?

For example is it that when you copy and paste new data into the table the Zap isn’t then copying it over to Airtable?

Or is it more that you’re looking to do a complete transfer of all existing records rather than do a look up of certain records? If yes, and you’re looking to do a one-off transfer of the data you could try using our transfer feature: Transfer existing data using a Zap

If you can share some further details here we’ll be happy to help further. If easier, please feel free to share any screenshots of the current setup to help illustrate where you’re at and what’s not working currently. Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Thanks, looking forward to your reply! 🙂