Question

Zapier stopped working when Bubble app pushed to live

• 9 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I’ve just pushed my Bubble app to live and Zapier stopped working although I changed the app version to live.

This is how it behaves. I set up the Zap and everything works just fine. If I leave it for a while and I come back and run the same workflow, the app tells me The Zap you tried to trigger has no active zaps.

Is there any way I can fix this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @LaviniaM! Thanks for reaching out in community! So sorry to hear you’re running into this. 😔

Hmm, I did some initial digging and it appears this particular app is owned and maintained by the team at Bubble. The good news is they’ve written up a fairly robust help doc for us to check out! 

This is the section for setup.

In reviewing it appears there is a plugin you’ll need to install and setup in Bubble first. Then you’ll also need to complete setup for your zap on the Zapier platform as well. Can you confirm you’ve completed the full setup process they outlined?

If you’re good to go there it might be worth checking your Bubble connection in Zapier. They’ve referenced that process here.

Keep us posted how this works for you! 🙂