Best answer

Zapier isn't moving all new Convertkit Subscribers to Hubspot (How do I fix this?)

• 2 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, my Zap "Convertkit-Create Contact in Hubspot" does not work. I upload 5-10 contacts to convertkit but only 1 comes over to hubspot and only sometimes. 

How can I fix this?

icon

Best answer by SamB 2 May 2023, 11:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Phillip Swan! 👋

Hmm, there’s a couple of things I can think of that it might be causing the issue here:

1. Subscribers were previously unsubscribed - For the subscribers that aren’t triggering the Zap, did they previously unsubscribe? If they had unsubscribed in the past then that might be why the Zap isn’t able to trigger on them now. So you may need to export those subscribers from ConvertKit and add them into a spreadsheet which you can then use to trigger another Zap, or use Transfer, to add them into HubSpot.
  2. Subscribers were added manually - Were they added manually via the "Import Subscribers" button? If so that can sometimes cause Zaps to not be triggered. In which case you’d want to try adding them to ConvertKit through a web form, landing page or another Zap.

Do you think either of those could be the case here?  

Userlevel 1

Zapping from Convertkit to Google Sheets then doing a “Transfer” to Hubspot works perfectly. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Phillip Swan,

Awesome! I’m glad my colleague SamB was able to help.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to post them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗