Question

Zapier doesn't get correct data from Hubspot

• 25 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Trying to make an SMS reminder workflow with Zapier  as Trigger when the contact properties changed

but at the “Test Trigger” step, the data returned is not correct (I checked on Hubspot Contact Database to make sure). 

Is Zapier getting the wrong data or is my setup incorrect somewhere? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Ripe Global!

When you say wrong. do you mean that the information in the fields is wrong? Or is there a field missing?

When testing a trigger step, it’s common for apps to use test data rather than finding information from your account. If you can see all the fields that you’re expecting, but the information in the fields is ‘wrong’,  use the information that you have from the trigger test to set up the Zap then turn it on. You should find that the Zap will send the correct information when it’s on and receiving live information from HubSpot. 

If you try that and still don’t see the information that you expect, let us know!

Hi @Ripe Global!

When you say wrong. do you mean that the information in the fields is wrong? Or is there a field missing?

When testing a trigger step, it’s common for apps to use test data rather than finding information from your account. If you can see all the fields that you’re expecting, but the information in the fields is ‘wrong’,  use the information that you have from the trigger test to set up the Zap then turn it on. You should find that the Zap will send the correct information when it’s on and receiving live information from HubSpot. 

If you try that and still don’t see the information that you expect, let us know!

Hi Danvers, 

By “wrong” here I mean I cannot see all the fields that I am expecting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Ripe Global!

Thanks for clarifying!

Can you share screenshots of your configuration so we can dig deeper? A couple things to check in the meantime:

• Does your test data contain the fields that you’re hoping to see? 
  • This article on HubSpot <> Zapier integration is worth checking out as all fields are not supported. 

Will be on the lookout for screenshots to help you get sorted!

Please find the screenshots below. The thing is our date field is already in UNIX timestamp. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Ripe Global 

It doesn't look like the screenshots came over as expected. Could you give that another go so we can take a look?