Best answer

Zap was paused due to system error

• 10 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Dear All,
I can not unpause my zaps due to this error “Zap was paused due to system error”.

Is this a system failure?

Kind regards

Adem

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 August 2021, 19:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Adem 

Are you still having this issue?

Check your Zap app connections: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Try cloning the Zap.

Hello Troy,
Thank you very much. 
I have tried everything. Still the same problem. 

8 of 38 Zaps are immediately being paused. One hour ago, all 38 zaps were paused immediately. I didn’t change anything. I think it is a Zapier problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Adem 

FYI: Zapier has been having some problems over the last couple of days: https://status.zapier.com/

Yes, I read them before but my issue is not mentioned there. It’s really crazy. I am trying now since 10 hours to find a solution. I wish if Zapier would offer a Livechat support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as it appears @Adem reached out to our Support Team and they identified the reason why Zaps were unable to be switched on. It appears that in this case, the limit for the number of Zaps that can be active at any one time had been reached. This prevented any further Zaps from being activated successfully.

Some plans have a limited number of Zaps that can be active at the same time, so upgrading to a different plan with a higher number of active Zaps allowed, would mean you could have more Zaps to be running at the same time. Alternatively, if there are some Zaps that aren’t needed all the time or only needed at certain times of the month, you could temporarily turn off those Zaps which would allow others to be activated in their place.

That said, Zaps can be paused for a number of different reasons so I’d recommend checking out our Zap is paused and not running guide to help determine the cause.

And if you’re still unsure what might be causing your Zaps to be paused, please do contact our Support Team who will be happy to help dig into the logs for your Zaps to better identify the reason. The best way to contact them is through the Get Help form.