Question

Zap to create new calendar event works on one of my google calendars but not two others!

• 6 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

My goal is to create a new calendar event in my work google calendars (I have two accounts with two separate clients) whenever a new event is created on my personal calendar. The new event will be the same time and duration but it will be marked as “Not Available” instead of sharing personal details. 

I have gotten this Zap to work between my personal calendar and one of my other personal calendars (a separate google calendar for personal work) but when i tack on extra steps to the same zap that calls for events to be created in each of my work calendars no events show up. I tested if it was the order of the events in the Zap and moved them around but still only one of the calendars works. The settings for each of these zaps is essentially the same but each selects a different calendar to create the new event on. 

Could the issue be something at an admin level that doesn’t allow me to create new events using Zappier? Both of my personal google accounts have me as the admin. Neither of the work accounts have me as an admin. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @MaxMaxMax 

Make sure the GCal Account that owns the GCal Calendar is connected to Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Then make sure that GCal Account is used in the Zap step.

To help us have context, post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.