Best answer

Zap to create a Dropbox folder - parent folder missing from options

• 11 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I am attempting to create a Zap where when a new lead comes into Dubsado, a Dropbox Folder will be created.  When prompted to identify where I want the folder to be created, the option I want doesn’t populate.   I have Dropbox Business Standard Account.  The only option Zapier is giving me the one folder only I can see. Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by SamB 11 November 2021, 16:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @lighthouseorganizer 

Can you share some screenshots of how the prompt and configuration is showing?

You should also be able to add the parent folder ID from the custom tab, and it will create folder under the parent one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as spotted we’ve got an existing feature request for Dropbox Business accounts to be fully supported, that’s also being discussed in a related topic in Community:

That topic will be the best place to follow for updates so I’d recommend subscribing to that topic to keep an eye on progress. Once it’s supported this should then allow the other folders in the Dropbox Business account to be selected.

I’ve added @lighthouseorganizer’s vote for that feature request. I don’t have an estimate on when this might be implemented but we’ll send an email notification to confirm once it’s been added. 

For anyone else that comes across this closed thread and would like to be added to the feature request please feel free to reach out there to get your vote be added. Or alternatively, you’re welcome to contact our Support team who will be happy to add your vote. 🙂