Question

Zap stopped transferring form submission info to TeamUp and Google Docs.

• 7 February 2024
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

All of a sudden my zap has stopped putting my form submission information into TeamUp and quit putting the submission information into my google doc. It worked 2 hours ago (and has for over a year with no changes) and all of a sudden it shows “success” but nothing goes onto the TeamUp Calendar and the google doc shows this (picture) instead of the information submitted that should be included like above. Help!! It almost seems that Zapier is down :( 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hannahreed129 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured to have full context.

Zapier Status page: https://status.zapier.com/

Userlevel 1

See below. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannahreed129 

We need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in the Zap EDIT mode.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannahreed129 

TBD, but based on the screenshots it looks like there may be missing data OUT from the Zap trigger step OR the data OUT from the Zap trigger step is now in a different format and thus the Zap action steps would need to be remapped.

Userlevel 1

I’m not seeing where to go to get that. Andy with Sasstronomical set it all up. 

Please advise. 

Userlevel 1

We’ve not changed the form or anything though. It worked 2 hours ago fine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannahreed129 

In the Zap Runs, click on the Edit this step to be taken to the Zap Editor, where you get [EDIT] the Zap to get screenshots of the Zap steps in EDIT mode.

Userlevel 1

See below.

Userlevel 1

This may also be helpful. But I can’t figure out where the issue lies. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannahreed129 

Were updates made to the Paperform itself?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@hannahreed129 

This means the GDoc file either was deleted or perhaps moved.