Skip to main content

This post was split from the topic: 

Hi @SamB ,

Can I confirm that this issue is resolved? I’m still experiencing the same issue.

Thanks.

Hi @wendy_c, welcome to the Community! 😁

Hope you don’t mind but we’ve moved your question out into a new topic so we can address it separately as the previous bug had been closed.

I’ve double-checked the bug report and it’s not been re-opened, it’s still marked as closed. But I am seeing a similar bug that’s been discussed in the Community here: 

Can you confirm whether the issue you’re running into is the same as the old bug where no details are added when there’s more than one recipient? Or are you running into the newer issue with the Send Envelope Using Template action where only the recipient’s name and email are added, and the rest of the custom field details selected in the Zap aren’t populated?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi @SamB

Thanks for your reply. 

This is the issue that I am facing. The document has 5 (sometimes 4) recipient/signer. Some fields are to be pre-populated via Zapier and some are required to be filled out by the recipients when they receive it. When these fields are set to required, the fields the are already mapped in the zap are not populated when I generate it via Zapier, i.e. the document looks totally empty. But when I change all the fields in the template to not required, the mapped fields are appearing when the document is generated via Zapier.

Although this is working when we set the fields to be “not required”, we need these fields to be set as required because we want the recipients to fill out these fields when they receive it.

Hope you can help. Thank you.

Thanks for confirming that @wendy_c. I did some further checking into the details of the bug report linked to that other community thread and it seems that the fields not being populated also happens when there’s multiple recipients/signers and they’re set as required. Sorry for missing that previously! 

I’ve got you added to that bug report now which will help to increase it’s priority and ensure we’re able to send you an email notification as soon as it’s resolved. I can’t give any estimates as to when that might be but we’ll be sure to post an update once it is. Since we’ve already got one active community thread tracking folks affected by that bug I’m going to have to close this one out.

For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added to the bug report please reach out on the main topic here and we’ll ensure you’re added to it. Please subscribe to updates in that topic to stay informed of any news or workarounds shared there!