Question

Zap is working but leaving out a lot of information

• 27 September 2023
  • 3 replies

This is my very first Zap. Its function is to create a task in Any.do each time I create a task in Outlook that replicates the Outlook task. Tasks are being created in Any.do, but they contain only the following line of text: “Agena for ‘[text of the Outlook task]’” There are no due dates, reminder parameters, repeat instructions, or anything else that makes the Any.do entry anything but a reminder to create a task. There have been no error messages, and all the assessments in the ZAP editor, etc. are positive. It’s pretty apparent I missed some important instructions, and I’ll be grateful for any suggestions for straightening things out.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @skepticologist 

Good question.

In order to us to have enough context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi Troy,

I really appreciate your quick response. I’ve attached a PDF with the screenshots showing the detail of my Zap in the editor. Please let me know if you need anything else or have questions.

Thanks so much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@skepticologist 

You have the dynamic variable for ‘Completed Date Time’ mapped 3 times, which should be corrected.

The Attendees variable that is mapped may need to be remapped.