Question

Zap from outlook to chime is missing info

• 31 October 2023
  • 11 replies

I have a zap set up so when a contact is added to outlook it is zapped to chime. I mapped several fields - name, email , phone etc. When it shows up in Chime it only has name. Why is it not caturing all of the info and bringing over?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @sudhas 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to give us more info.

Contacts are added from my phone. I’m wondering if I need to connect Outlook differently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@sudhas

Your contacts would need to be added to your Office 365 account.

You’ll have to test whether syncing contacts from your phone works to trigger the Zap.

You should update to the newest Outlook Zap app version.

The names get transferred - so it seems to trigger - but nothing else. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@sudhas 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap action steps are configured.

I did post screen shots. Not sure what else to post...

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@sudhas 

None of the screenshots you posted previously show how your Zap step 2 is configured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@sudhas 

You originally mentioned you were using Chime, but this screenshot shows Lofty.

Are you still having issues with this Zap?

Did you check your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot?

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Chime is now Lofty. I’ve checked the history and tried to update the fields so all email and phone fields move from outlook to lofty. One issue is that when I try to select the outlook fields for address it only shows Business address fields. There is no option to select home address. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @sudhas,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Could you please try creating a new sample data in Microsoft Office 365, and ensure that the “Home Address” field is filled out?

After that, please head to the trigger step of the Zap, and load in the newly created sample data.

Please let me know if that works.