Question

Zap for Facebook Lead Form doesn't show all fields after test lead

• 18 October 2022
  • 1 reply

I have multiple zaps running for a Facebook lead form with additional questions add (such as “tell us more about your work experience”)

I experiences multiple times that not all the fields are synced when I pull a test lead. Therefore I can not create a zap with all the information in the lead form…

It shows me most of the fields, but often 1 field is missing…. I tried waiting a couple days to pull a new lead, and it does pull a new test lead, however still missing that field. The other questions are display, except 1…

What to do? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @vixximarketing!

If the form hasn’t been used before, then the trigger test may create a generic lead without the additional field/s. Could that be what’s happening here? Could you please try filling in the form then testing the Zap trigger again?

You can also see which fields you’ll get from a form by using the the Facebook Lead Ads testing tool. A quick note on that: if you've already used this tool to send a lead you'll have to delete that lead before you can submit another one.

I hope that helps, let us know if you need some more help with this!