Skip to main content
Question

Zap Error: Rebrandly Link Creation from PandaDoc Document Sent - Failing During Live Runs

• 1 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I'm encountering an issue with a Zap that I have set up to create a Rebrandly Branded link from a document sent from PandaDoc. The Zap works perfectly when I test it manually within Zapier, but it consistently fails with an error when it runs automatically.

Here's a brief overview of my Zap setup:

1. Trigger: New Document Sent in PandaDoc
  2. Action: Create a Branded Link in Rebrandly

When the Zap is tested manually, it successfully generates the Rebrandly link without any issues. However, during its scheduled or automatic runs, it throws this error during the step to create the branded url in Rebrandly.

Error message: Required field "Destination URL" (destination) is missing.

I've checked the following:

• The document links in PandaDoc are valid and accessible. I also added a formatting step to format the url coming from PandaDoc (but it is the same exact output as the Pandadoc url)
  • My Rebrandly API key is correctly configured.
  • The necessary permissions and integrations are enabled for both PandaDoc and Rebrandly.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have any suggestions on how to resolve this? Any help or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @John123654 

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you trace and troubleshoot.

You may have to use custom pill mapping: