Best answer

Zap creating all orders in Visma eAccounting with the same customer instead of creating a new one

This post was split from the topic: Failed to find or create a customer in Visma eAccounting 

Hi

My zap is creating all orders in Visma eAccounting with one and the same customer in stead of creating a new one. I can’t find out why? Any ideas please?

icon

Best answer by SamB 27 February 2023, 11:53

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Naturhelse and @Ruta Johnsen 

Please provide detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured (and any encountered errors) in order for us to have enough context, thanks.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi My zap does not create a new customer. See attachements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruta Johnsen 

We’d need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured with the dynamic variables mapped between Zap steps, thanks.

Here you go

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruta Johnsen

We’d need to see screenshots with how ALL your Zap steps are configured as well as the outline of your Zap steps in order to have proper context, thanks.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I made some screenshots of action set up. Is this what you need?

Best regards Ruta

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruta Johnsen 

We need a full understanding of your Zap steps as shown in the outline.

Then for EACH of those Zap steps we need to see how EACH is configured.

Oh, sorry, I am just very beginner 😅 

Hope those screenshots are better 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruta Johnsen 

Zap Step 2 looks to be configured correctly to find/create Customer.

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Hi

Thank you so much for replying me.

Somehow input and output data is different...

Her is input data:

customerNumber:

xxxx

typeOfCustomer:

Company

city:

xxxxxxxx

postalCode:

xxxx

termsofpayment:

Net 14 days

NO

address:

xxxxxxxx xx

mobilePhone:

xxxxxxx

email:

xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

currency:

NOK

name:

xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

number:

_zap_search_success_on_miss:

False

Output data:

Id:

ccf687b3-96c2-47c8-b794-871b67fb3e95

CustomerNumber:

CurrencyCode:

NOK

EmailAddress:

xxxxxxx@viken.no

InvoiceAddress1:

xxxxxxxxx 1

InvoiceCity:

xxxxx

InvoiceCountryCode:

xx

InvoicePostalCode:

xxxx

DeliveryCountryCode:

xxxx

PayToAccountId:

03603246-80d4-4c41-9f5e-942c41e3f04c

Name:

xxxxxx xxx - V/xxxxxxx

ReverseChargeOnConstructionServices:

false

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruta Johnsen 

We’d need context about which Zap Run step that data relates to.

Best to provide screenshots.

Her er screenshots :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ruta Johnsen 

That is odd.

I’d recommend opening a ticket with Zapier Support for them to troubleshoot more: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thank you Troy :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Ruta Johnsen! 👋

It looks like our Support team were able to help you get this sorted. I’m so pleased you were able to help get this resolved! 😁

I’m sharing the suggestion from Support’s reply here so that others running into this same issue can benefit from the solution too:

In your "Found or created Customer in Visma eAccounting" action step, can you change the mapping of the "Number" field to have the same mapping as the Customer Number field? 

In other words, can you map "Number" to both fields:

cb365e07e102845e7e938b68c8e6ce4a.png

Happy Zapping! ⚡