Skip to main content

“This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

Hey guys,

I’ve embedded a script on my page, check -LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR- and it seems for all chats, theres been some handles & styling lost.

Also, see without embed -LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR-

When you reach the bottom of the page, or the chat window, it seems all chats go below the fold of the chat and does not automatically scroll to the last response. 

Has anyone had the same issue over night, it was working perfectly and 24hours later today, the styles have disappeared. 

Keen to hear your thoughts. 

Thanks,

Bart

Hi @bartjawien, welcome to the Community! 😁

I had a look just now but the styling appeared to be displaying correctly. Perhaps there was a temporary issue in accessing the server or loading the styles for the chatbot? 🤔

Is it still displaying incorrectly? If so, can you share a screenshot showing this behaviour as I can’t seem to replicate it on my end. And can you confirm which web browser you’re using and whether you were seeing it display incorrectly across multiple browsers or just one? 

Please remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!