Skip to main content
Question

Wufoo x Trello not syncing

• 13 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hey all! 

I'm sure there are threads on this but i couldn’t find anything exactly relevant to my issue. 

I am trying to automate wufoo to trello with a form submission. Everything tests but does not come through correctly. If I complete my form submission in Wufoo, nothing happens in trello. It is all linked correctly as far as i can tell. 
The testing part is weird though as my test card that pops up in trello only has my basic test text. The form does not come through with any of the needed content. 

if i test everything individually, it works. I don’t know what to do! I’d even pay someone to do it but I’m not sure what/how. 

help! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Open.roads,

a quick loom of your request will be helpful. Make sure your mappings are correct and check history of the Zap if whether it’s catching the data properly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Open.roads 

Good question.

We will need to see full detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order to have enough context to evaluate and advise.