Question

WPForms integration issue: Dropdown box fields are not working with for adding Leads or Finding Deals

• 25 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi there, we are using WP Forms to capture Trial signups with various fields that match the Pipedrive custom fields. We are zapping them into Zapier and matching the fields but it wont work with dropdown boxes. We can get it to work for ADD DEAL or FIND DEAL, but wont work for ADD LEAD or FIND DEAL. Has anyone else experienced this. Yes the fields match exactly to in Pipedrive as it works for DEALS but wont for LEADS. Any help would be appreciated thankyou.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @sara-mytrucking, welcome to the community!

So the issue is that when you’re working with custom fields that are dropdown boxes in Pipedrive, you can get the Zap to work for Deals, but not Leads - have I understood that right? And when you say it doesn’t work, do you get an error message, or is it just not passing the info over?

Could you share a screenshot of one of the Pipedrive deal actions in your Zap? Specifically, it would be really helpful to see what options are in the dropdown box and what information you’re putting in that field from WP Forms? Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

You may have already found this, but just in case, I recommend having a look at this help guide: Add custom values to dropdown fields

Thanks!

Thankyou for your help. I will share screenshots tomorrow. 
yes it is custom fields I’m using & if I try it with “add deal” with exact same fields it works fine but with “add lead” I get an error message from zapier. I’ll send screenshots tomorrow