Question

WPForms appears twice in Zap history. Was this an error?

• 22 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello!

I have a couple WPForms zaps where, for each of them, WPForms is double firing and I’m getting double the zaps as a result…

See 1m Loom of details:

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

I don’t know what’s causing the double-fire...

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Oliver Wolf 

Good question.

Check if there multiple Zaps configured and ON.

Check if there are duplicate Webhooks placed in WPForms.

As a potential workaround, try using the Webhooks Add-On instead of the Zapier Add-On.

The Zap trigger would be Webhooks - Catch Hook to get the webhook URL to place.

Hey @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for taking the time to answer

I looked through but I confirmed that it's the same zap, see quick loom of me showing two histories of the same thing:

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

We aren’t using webhooks for this form - but even if we did, wouldn’t the same double-fire likely happen?

Any chance you’d wana hop on a Zoom and take a look around? haha

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Oliver Wolf 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further guidance troubleshooting this: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Oliver Wolf!i just wanted to check in and see if you were able to open a support ticket or figure out why your zap was firing twice? I’m curious to see if you were able to identify a solution! 🤔