Question

WordPress to Zapier keeps disconnecting

• 27 August 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m having nothing but problems trying to get Zapier to stay connected to WordPress

Everything connects fine and 1 zap will run and then immediately after the connection is lost and I get an email asking me to reconnect my WordPress account again

Anyone got a quick fix for this problem?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @welshdiva13 

Good question.

Did you review the available help articles for using WordPress in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/apps/wordpress/help

Yes I've gone through the help guide and tried everything mentioned but nothing has solved my problem of it constantly needing reconnecting after every zap run

I’m now seeing this error message: 

Unable to pull new users

Please reload the page. If the issue persists, troubleshoot error or contact Support.

Error code: Error while retrieving: time data '00000000T00:00:00Z' does not match format '%Y%m%dT%H:%M:%S'

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @welshdiva13,

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue, and they replied today with a suggestion:

I understand you are running into some authentication issues on your Wordpress Zap. I would love to peek at this Zap and see what might be happening. However, it looks like the Zap might either have been deleted or renamed. 

Can I trouble you to share a link to the Zap you are working on? 

I suggest continuing the conversation with our Support Team via email. This way, they can thoroughly examine the Zap and its logs to identify the root of the problem. 

I appreciate your patience and understanding.