Best answer

WordPress error: Zap cannot be enabled: Required field “username” (username) is missing.

• 25 April 2022
  • 4 replies

So I am trying to connect my Zap,  Adalo to wordpress but it is giving me the following error:

Zap cannot be enabled: Required field "username" (username) is missing.

I am trying to create a new user in a wordpress website whenever user record is created in Adalo.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 May 2022, 12:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nonso 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the returned error message in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Okay. Thanks I think my zaps works now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nonso so glad to hear that! Would you mind sharing what you did to fix the issue? We’d love to share this with others experiencing the same error!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Nonso!

I think I know how you would have fixed this error, can I double check this with you?

The Email, Username and Password of a new user are required fields in the WordPress Create user step, so you need to have something in each of those fields:

Did you put information from Adalo in the username field to create a unique username for your new user?

I’d love to know if this is how you got your Zap to work, thanks!