Wordpress Custom Post not working as expected

• 27 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I have the Zapier for WordPress plugin installed and activated.  I have a custom post type and I need to be able to add a post from Zapier.  When setting up the action, I can see the custom post type in the list, select it but it doesn’t fetch the custom fields.

If I select a regular post, it does fetch the fields correctly so that functionality is working.  I’m just at a loss as to how to get it to fetch the custom fields from a CPT.

I’ve tried every setting for the CPT I can think of but, nothing works.  Any help or suggestions

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @aipoool,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the WordPress integration. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hopefully, this helps.