Best answer

WooCommerce - Find Product returning no results on Variation Product ID

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am not sure what’s happened with this integration is used to be solid as a rock.  Tonight I tried a simple “Find Product” search for a Product ID that’s a Variation.  The result was “nothing found”. Search for the parent ID, that is fine.  use the Variation ID and the Parent ID nothing found.  I am not sure how such a simple function using an exact Product ID simply fails.  

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 November 2022, 10:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @CColotti!

I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your Zap. I’ve checked the existing feature requests for WooCommerce and found that it’s not currently possible to search for a Product Variant using the WooCommerce Zapier integration. 

We do have a feature request open for this and I’ve added you as an interested user. This lets the WooCommerce team know how many folks would like to see this addition and also means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Danvers thanks for confirming that.  It seems super limiting to not be able to search for a Variation Product ID when you can do many other things with that same Variation ID like add it to a new order for example. A simple search would seem like one of the first things that should be able to be performed.  Super frustrating, and frankly sad 😞