Skip to main content

While creating zap template I tried to choose an account for either Google Sheet or Drive but it does not provide me with the option to select an account. It says No options available as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Am i supposed to leave this blank?

“Most dropdown menus are used to select folders, projects, and other user-generated data and should be left blank by default. You can, however, select options for dropdowns for boolean yes/no fields if you’re certain which option is best for all users of this Zap template.” - From official documentation.

If I skip this and click on Test & continue It gives me this error

and I’m unable to proceed

It would be a great help if someone could help me with this blocker.

Thank you.

Hi @Afroj Ahmed,

Welcome to the Community.

If you're having trouble connecting Google Sheets or Drive to Zapier, it's often due to permission issues. To fix this, go to your Zapier dashboard, select "Connected accounts," and either connect a new account or refresh an existing one. If the issue continues, contact Zapier support. Regarding dropdown menus, if they are for selecting an account, don't leave them blank; however, you can leave folders or other user-generated data blank if allowed.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Hey @JammerS 

Thank you for the response.

I tried checking accounts for permission issue I have the Admin rights so that should not be the problem.
However After Navigating to the Zapier dashboard I’m unable to find the "Connected accounts" option.

Can you please guide me thoroughly with steps on where exactly can I find it.

Either by sending a picture to show the option or by providing steps.

FYI This is happening when I’m creating a developer Zap template for users.

Looking forward to your reply.​​​​​​

Hi @Afroj Ahmed,

In order to find the "Connected Accounts" option in Zapier, log in to your account and go to your Dashboard. From the vertical menu on the left, click your profile icon or name at the bottom left corner, then select "Settings." On the Settings page, click "Connected Accounts" from the list of options. Ensure connected accounts have the necessary permissions for any Zaps involving third-party services. Let me know if you need further help!

Hi @JammerS 

Thank you for such a detailed response.

But I still have the same issue I can’t find "Connected Accounts" anywhere on the settings page.

Will it be possible if you can share a screenshot displaying this option on the settings page.