Question

When creating a test it won't let me connect new offers in Kajabi

• 1 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

I am new to using Zapier and would like to create a workflow for my online products. I watched the videos on how to create a workflow but still getting stuck. I would like to connect my Shopify to Kajabi when they make a purchase/cancellation. When creating a test it won't let me connect new offers..

Can someone please help! Thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @LMV 

Good question.

Perhaps you can post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @LMV 

it sounds like you may need a workflow (or workflows) like the following

Trigger: New Paid order in Shopify

Filter: Only continue if product name is {Product Name}

Action: Grant Access to an Offer for {Product Name}

This is just a generic flow idea of one way you could configure your Zap if you have multiple different products but i hope it gets you in the right direction. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @LMV 

Did you create an Offer first inside your Kajabi Account for your course?

Not just course but also you have to create an Offer inside Kajabi account. Then only you will be able to use Zapier to share access through automation.

Rest the process is same Trigger as Paid Order and Action as share access to the offer in Kajabi. Please share screenshots on how you configured the zap?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @LMV ,

Creating a Workflow with Zapier is easy.  First you will need to “Create a New Zap” .  Once that screen loads you can select the first Trigger Application and Event so in this case I am assuming that is “Shopify” “New or Updated Order” which you can select from a dropdown after selecting Shopify.  You then need to connect your Shopify account on the next page.  There will be instructions on how to do this when you click to “Add an Account”.  You can then configure any other settings on the next page and finally grab some test data to map into additional steps. 

You can then connect the “Action” step which in this case is Kajabi and follow the same steps as above except this time you can map the data that was returned in Step 1 to the fields that you need to populate in Kajabi.  You can then run a test of that Action to make sure that everything is working smoothly.

Hope this helps!

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove self-promotion references.

Please note spam and solicitation is prohibited in the Zapier community and subject to removal.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Woah @LMV - looks like you got a number of posts here that have suggestions for you to try. 

I’ll just add, if you keep running into an error with testing, we welcome you to add in a screen shot (with any personal info removed!), that can often help us pinpoint where things may be going awry. Otherwise, give a shout if you were able to get set up with the advice above. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Rachael

Badge

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hello! Can someone help me setting up one of my zaps please? It keeps showing this error and I have been trying to get help all day and wanted this set up for Black Friday… Please help!!!