Skip to main content

This post was split from topic: 

Having the same problem here… Zapier is not showing any of the form submissions I’ve submitted in Webflow

@ken.a 

My issue is a bit different... I was able to find the form, but in the “test trigger” step, Zapier isn’t showing any of the submissions I’ve made in Webflow. I’ve already double-checked, and the form submissions are appearing under the “Forms” tab in Webflow.

I’ve started having this issue after updating to the new Webflow app in Zapier.

Hi there @dudumms,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I have moved your replies to a new topic. I hope you don’t mind!

I did some digging into our notes, and it seems like one user ran into this same issue and here’s how they resolved it:

I resolved my issue by disconnecting the form from the 3rd party app and submitting the form directly into Webflow (which is what counts as a single submission). After that, I just reconnected the form back to the 3rd party platform.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

We have the exact same problem and also just ran into it. Could it be a temporary bug?

I resolved my issue by disconnecting the form from the 3rd party app and submitting the form directly into Webflow (which is what counts as a single submission). After that, I just reconnected the form back to the 3rd party platform.

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

I believe our app is not from a 3rd party app but the native Webflow app (might be wrong though...). Is there any other action you suggest I take?

Seeing the same issue since migrating to the new Webflow API.

The updated Webflow API in Zapier cannot detect my form submission.
I have two identical zaps (one with the old webflow api & another with the new api).

The old one tests & triggers fine, the new one doesn’t detect any form submissions.

Unfortunately, I naively tried to migrate a few other zaps and now can’t roll them back to the old API.  

Zapier has completely botched this update.

You shouldn’t have sent an email asking us to upgrade the API if your implementation was this buggy. Now all my flows are broken.

Please fix asap.  Migrating to make.com as we speak.