Question

We're getting an error connecting Meta Leads to SuperOffice, and we need help.

• 26 September 2023
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi! Is it someone who has experience with connecting Meta leads to SuperOffice?

I am totally new to it, and get error codes. I would happily take a call at +xx xxxxxxxx if someone want.:)

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Car Spa,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied on Sunday with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

You requested for help in setting up SuperOffice, and I mentioned that we aren’t able to jump on calls or screen shares at the moment since all our support is done over email, but I'm happy to get this figured out with you as efficiently as possible over email!

Can you tell me exactly where you're getting stuck so I know how to come in and help?

One way our customers have been able to get detailed explanations across to us is by recording quick videos of their screens using a service such as Loom and sharing the links with us. You could also try describing the issue with the aid of screenshots.

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email.

Thank you for your understanding.