Best answer

Using webhooks and changes to the HubSpot authorization

• 21 November 2022
  • 1 reply

This post was split from 

Hi @christina.d 

I contacted Hubspot support and asked them a similar question.  For native Hubspot integrations, no changes are needed, but if you are using webhooks inside of Zapier to communicate with Hubspot, those will no longer be supported post Nov 30.

As we are using native webhooks inside Zapier for Hubspot, this is of concern to us.  It appears that Hubspot will require OAuth authentication, but I am not seeing how to change to OAuth inside of the Zap -- it only list “Basic Auth” as an option.

Can you advise?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 25 November 2022, 15:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Zenbooth 

Can I check that I’ve understood your question? Are you using a Webhooks by Zapier step to send/receive webhooks to/from Hubspot?

If you’re using a Webhooks step, it’s not possible to change that to OAuth authentication in the Zap action. Some APIs are set up in a way that allows you authenticate using a webhook, so the best thing to do is to get in touch with HubSpot to ask if you’ll be able to authenticate using webhooks in a different way. 

I hope that helps and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!