Best answer

Upload Video action errors if Privacy Setting is not selected

• 3 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Not sure if this is the right thread, but it seems that “privacy setting” is a required field actually (People at Zapier might want to fix that)

It took me a few hours to figure this out...

Also you don’t want to get stuck at the testing phase when it’s not working. Switch the zap on, go to zap history, run it manually and you’ll get more detailed information about the error (in this case you don’t even get an error message when you test it...)

icon

Best answer by SamB 5 January 2023, 13:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Zumplo, thanks for sharing this info with the Community!

Hope you don’t mind but I split your question out onto it’s own topic as I did some checking and the behaviour you mentioned is actually related to a known bug. As you discovered, although it’s set as an optional field we’ll sometimes see errors occurring when no value has been selected.

I’ve added you to the bug report for this so we can let you know by email as soon as it’s resolved. And we’ll be sure to post any updates here as and when they happen. Thanks again for letting the Community know about this!