Question

Upload file to Personio : [object Object] error

• 9 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi Team,

I am facing a technical issue regarding uploading the the files to Personio. I recieve [object Object] error .  The file extensions are either pdf, png and jpeg. Personio support those file extensions. I guess there is a bug from Zapier side. Could someone help me on this? Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @AKanan, welcome to the Community! 🙂

It looks like the URL in the Secure Documents Public URL field might not be a direct link to the file itself, but instead to view of the file. I say this because the end of the URL doesn’t appear to include a file extension like .pdf which is what I’d expect to see if the URL was a direct link to the file.

Are you able to try testing with a different, publicly-accessible link to the file that contains the file name and extension? 

If that goes through successfully then that would indicate that it’s an issue with the URL in the selected Secure Documents Public URL field. And if it doesn’t go through successfully then it might mean that there’s a bug with the Personio app.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!