Question

Unable to redirect contact to Google Docs login instead of downloading PDF from ClickFunnels opt-in.

• 5 March 2024
  • 2 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi There, 

I'm trying to send a PDF that can be downloaded to new contacts that optin to my clickfunnels page. However when I attach the download link the contact is redirected to a google docs login page. They cant download the PDF. 

Help pleaseeeee :)

2 replies

Never Mind LMAO

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AndrewG, welcome to the Community! 👋

It sounds like you might have already sorted this, but I wanted to offer some help here just in case you’re still stuck on this.

If your contacts can’t open the file then it’s likely the sharing permissions for the file need to be updated in Google Drive.

Generally, in order to send files in a Zap you’ll want to use either a file object or publicly-accessible download link to the file. You can learn more about that here: Send files in Zaps.

Hope that helps. If you’re still having some trouble with the PDF attachment do let me know, happy to help further! 🙂