Question

Unable to load new data from JotForm, Gmail and Google Calendar triggers

• 18 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

This post was split from the topic: Zapier Tables won't load new test data

This is therefore probably not the right thread but I’m definitely struggling with loading new data on the following triggers:

• Jotform
  • Gmail
  • Google Calendar

It’s come to the point where I have to manually launch the triggers by creating a test, as I cannot ever rely on loading new data.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for clarifying that @xavierB! I’ve moved your reply out into it’s own Topic as it’s not relating to that bug with Zapier Tables.

I’m not sure which triggers you’re using for each of those Zaps but there appears to be a mix of instant and polling triggers available. You can learn more about the types of triggers and how best to test them here: Types of triggers in Zaps

I checked on this end and I’m not seeing issues with loading new test records reported for those apps specifically, but if you’re seeing this behaviour across all triggers that you try then it may be worth reaching out to our Support team about this. They’ll be able to dive into the logs for your Zaps to see if there’s a bug or glitch of some kind that’s preventing new test record data from being loaded. You can reach out to them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hope the above information is helpful. And if you do reach out to the Support team please do keep us updated on how you get on with them. Keen to ensure you’re all set!