Skip to main content

Hello everyone, a pleasure to greet you. My name is EJ, and I've been using Zapier in my growth marketing agency for a few weeks now. I currently want to make a series of integrations between Hubspot CRM and Zapier to more efficiently manage my customer base and monthly recurring subscriptions. 

The idea is to track a custom company property (expiration date) to analyze daily if there is a company in the CRM that has an expired service expiration date (comparing it with the current date) in order to perform several actions:

1. change the company field in CRM (lead status) from green emoji (would indicate that the service is active) to red emoji (indicates that the customer has not renewed yet). 
2. Send a series of internal and external alerts with Asana, Google Calendar, that indicate me those customers that have expired dates to send follow ups, internal reminders, etc. 

I can not link in “Find a Company in hubspot” the custom property expiration date and its value. To tell Zapier to extract all the companies with expiration dates and apply the conditional filter. 

Attached is the workflow I have created. 

Thank you all for the support :)

Hi @EJ_growth Can you kindly share the screenshot under “Action” for the “Find Company in Hubspot” Tab?

The expiry date is managed only in Hubspot right? 

Based on my Hubspot knowledge, I think custom properties are under “object” also. 

Let’s troubleshoot bit by bit! 

Hi @EJ_growth 

The Zap action: HubSpot - Find a Company will only return 1 Company record.

The HubSpot API would have to be used to find 1+ HubSpot Companies.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/companies

Options:

• API Request
  • Custom Action (with the help of AI)

Hi @EJ_growth ,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy’s recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.