Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

A couple of months ago my team migrated our accounts to Visma. Ever since i have lost the connections between Zap and Drive. I connect my acocunt to a ‘Google Drive’ action (ex: Find a folder) but the folders in my ‘shared with me’ section are unavailable. My account is registered as ‘content manager’ in the folder so i would have access to write/read in it.

I have already tried to disconnect and reconnect my account in the ‘my apps’ section to drive but did not work.
weird behaviour: i am able to write in the folder if i manually insert the ID, but cannot perform actions such as search folder. If i search for a folder, manually inserting the ID, the i get “Error while hydrating data from Google Drive: The app returned "File not found: 1ZIADRwW_N6c8sTNnOAkIEKau6xLxBV3g"  eventhough i should get a get positive result.

Any idea on what it could be?

Hi @fiscozen 👋

That’s very odd. Is it the Visma eAccounting app you switched to? I’d have thought that unless the app had made changes to the access permissions for the folders in Google Drive then that shouldn’t have affected the existing Zap connections to Google Drive. The Find a Folder action doesn’t allow searches by the folder’s ID. You can only search for a folder by it’s name so that might be why it’s erroring when you manually inserted the folder’s ID. 🤔

Can you confirm whether your own drive has been selected? I just tested in my own account and was able to successfully find a folder that was on a shared drive by leaving the Drive field blank on a Find a Folder action:

7aa64643dede67037b12b7bf59231661.png

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

I have made a shortcut with the folder i need to ‘my drive’ and now i see the folder. 

Problem: if i manually create a folder in the ‘parent folder’ the folder i just created isnt visible to zapier, why?

here ‘test’ should be displayed

Thanks for getting back to me @fiscozen 🙂

Hmm, if the folder was just created I wonder if it’s just that it’s not had a chance to update the list of folders it pulled previously to include the newly added folder.

Can you click on the Go to top folder button:
120856ce6d591bc4bbba858907c18ae3.png
Then reselect the parent folder which contains that ‘test’ folder to see if that then loads the folder? It might also be worth clicking the Refresh results button too to see if that forces it to load the missing folder.

Can you give that a try and let me know if that works as hoped?