Question

Unable to filter for different products in Stripe

• 3 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

hi @Danvers @christina.d @jesse !! I am jumping i here because I’m experiencing the same issue -- though I am on the paid plan. 

I am on stripe legacy, and I’m able to filter out different products and have them link to different segments in my FloDesk. All is good. The filter I use is “invoice lines data description”.

I am trying to set this up for a client, and new stripe does not filter for product descriptions, unless I am missing something. Do I need to label something in stripe to have the product get pulled from the data? 

I work for multiple clients and this is a huge bummer that I can’t see product information right now within filters. Can you please help?! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @alexac90!

Thanks for your message :) 

Looking at the data from the trigger in the new Stripe integration, I can see that it does include product description. Could you share a bit more information about what you’re trying to do? When you say that you’re trying to filter, do you mean that you’re using a Filter Step in your Zap? If so, could you post a screenshot of how that post is set up? Don’t forget to obscure or remove any personal/private information from any images that you post as this is a public community - thanks!