Best answer

Unable to create a Zoho (Premium) CRM task module entry. Error: Invalid data for the field id. Detail : expected_data_type long, parent_api_name Owner

• 29 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi Community,

I’m trying to set up a Zap, which creates a task based on an existing Lead/Contact entry in Zoho CRM (Premium). The problem occurs when I want to map the Lead Owner with the Task Owner field. 

I set up a first step “Find Module Entry in Zoho CRM” and then as second step “Create Module Entry in Zoho CRM”. Please see screenshots for set up details. 

Can someone help?

Cheers,
Ben

---

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 July 2022, 22:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Motius! Thanks for reaching out - so sorry to hear you’re running into this!

While I dislike redirecting you, I actually recommend opening a ticket with my friends in support. It’s possible you’re being impacted by a bug but it’s hard to say without pulling your zap logs.

Feel free to drop a link to this Community topic along with your zap in the ticket as well! 

Please keep us posted on your findings! We definitely want to make sure you’re all squared away. 

Hi @christina.d 
thanks for your reply. I’ll try and contact support.

Cheers!