Skip to main content

I want to send an email when a post on Nextdoor.com has the word kitchen in it.  Seems like Zapier has a connection to Nextdoor.com but when Zapier prompts me to login to my Nextdoor.com account it goes to the Nextdoor ads management page.  Not what I wanted.  

Anybody have experience connecting to Nextdoor.com?

Hi @Dan P 

Tip to try:

Otherwise, try reaching out to Nextdoor Support for help with their Zap app integration.

Hi @Dan P 👋

It looks as the only trigger available for the Nextdoor app on Zapier is for when a new lead is submitted. I couldn’t see any existing feature requests for the ability to trigger when a new post containing a specific keyword is shared on Nextdoor so I’d suggest contacting our Support team to submit a new feature request for that to be added. You can do that here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help. That’ll help to flag the interest in that type of trigger to the developer’s of the Nextdoor app through our shared issue tracking tool.

Sorry to not have a more immediate solution to suggest at this time. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can help with in the meantime please do let me know! 🙂