Skip to main content

I cannot get my NetSuite Sandbox to connect. I can connect in production, but do not want to test in production. What am I missing? Used the #######-SB for the connection in my attempts already.

Hi @BrianW 

Help links for using NetSuite in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/netsuite/help

Connect to NetSuite on Zapier

NetSuite uses OAuth to authenticate your account on Zapier.

Required authentication fields

• Account ID 

Optional authentication fields

• Token ID
  • Token Secret

Additional authentication instructions

About NetSuite's app

Are self-hosted or cloud-hosted accounts supported? Cloud-hosted accounts only All NetSuite accounts are cloud-hosted.
Is a paid NetSuite plan required? No All NetSuite accounts are paid accounts. All accounts are supported, provided they have the required roles and permissions.
Are any special account permissions required? Yes

Your roles and permissions dictate what triggers and actions you can perform on Zapier. Select a role with the following settings enabled:

• REST Web Services - Full
  • User Access Tokens - Full
  • SuiteAnalytics Workbook - Edit
  • Employees - View
  • Employee Record - View

Learn more about NetSuite's account permissions.

Are there usage limits? No  
Are there pagination limits? No  
Do trigger samples use real data from your account or generic data? Real trigger samples  
Are custom fields supported? Yes  
Do update actions overwrite or append to existing data? Append to existing data  
Is there any additional info? No  

Thanks for the feedback Troy.

I have the app connection working fine in production. The challenge I run into is when I try and establish an app connection to the sandbox environment. The only difference is the account ID for the SB has ‘_SB’ It give me the “Oh, foo.” box. I do not want to work in production as I test me zaps.

@BrianW 

The NetSuite Zap app integration may only support production environments.

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thank you.

Hi @BrianW,

Is there any update on the support ticket? We would love to hear from you. Thanks.

@BrianW any update on this? Running into a similar issue.

Thanks,