Skip to main content

trying to integrate with Clockwork, but Zapier will not connect

Hi @brianarmstrong 

Try this tip, otherwise, you may have to try contacting Clockwork Recruiting Support for guidance about their Zap app integration.

Didn’t work. Waiting on help from Zapier. Hopefully they respond within a week or so.

HORRIBLE experience so far.

@brianarmstrong 

Most Zap app integrations are created and managed by the app developer, not by Zapier.

You may have to try contacting Clockwork Recruiting Support for guidance about their Zap app integration.

And Clockwork says it is a Zapier issue. 

@brianarmstrong 

Perhaps you need a certain Clockwork Recruiting plan or certain internal Clockwork Recruiting settings adjusted to be able to use Clockwork Recruiting in Zaps.

There are no help articles for the Clockwork Recruiting Zap app profile page: https://zapier.com/apps/clockwork-recruiting/integrations

There were no real help  articles to reference hosted by Clockwork Recruiting related to their Zap app integration.

Zapier only actively manages a small number of of the 7.5k Zap app integrations.

The rest are owned and maintained by the app developer using the Zapier Developer Platform.

Hi there @brianarmstrong 👋

I just came across your posts here and wanted to check how you’re getting on, are you still having issues with the connection?

If so, are you seeing any errors when attempting to add your Clockwork Recruiting account to Zapier? Or is the connection added but the Zap failing to trigger or perform an action? Us folks here in the Community don’t have access to your Zaps or account so if you could share some screenshots of any errors you’re running into that would greatly help us in identifying what might be causing issues here.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you on this! 

I am done with Zapier. I recognize customer service and the ability to take care of a paying customer has declined. but this is the worst I have experience. There is literally no way to contact anyone from Zapier. 

Pathetic

Brian

Thanks for getting back to me @brianarmstrong. I’m very sorry to hear that you’ve not had a good experience with us so far. I’ll pass your comments here over to the team so that we can work on improving this!

I can see in that you since upgraded your account and reached out to our Support team about this yesterday. They replied but haven’t had a response back from you yet. So I’m not sure if you’ve had a chance to see their response yet? From their reply it seems that they checked your connection for Clockwork and saw a notice that it has expired and needs to be reconnected

If the connection is expiring as soon as you’re adding it then I’m thinking that there could be a few potential causes for that:

• An issue with the account credentials used when adding the connection.
  • A plan restriction on Clockwork’s end.
  • Or there’s a bug with the Clockwork app.

Account credentials:
As Support highlighted in their reply there’s certain information required when adding a Clockwork account connection. So I’d start by double-checking that all of the Keys and Subdomain information entered are correct:
f5f520cf114b3fae4138603f650ef17f.png

Clockwork plan restriction:
If the details are correct, then the next thing would be to confirm whether there are any restrictions for your plan that might be preventing Zapier from connecting. Looking at the pricing plans available for Clockwork here it appears use of integrations and their API is only available on their Pro plan. So it might be that you’d need to be on their Pro plan to use their app on Zapier. I’d suggest reaching back out to Clockworks Support team to confirm whether that’s the case - their developers built and maintain their app on Zapier so they’ll be best placed to confirm this information.

Potential bug:
If you’re already on their Pro plan and the login details used were correct then I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support team to have this investigated further. They have access to the error logs for your Zap and can open up a bug report to flag the issue to the developers of the Clockwork app through our issue tracking tool, which they have access to. If you can’t see their reply in your email inbox, I’d suggest searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case it’s been misplaced. 

Keen to ensure this gets sorted so please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with this!