Skip to main content

Good Day,

i am trying to create my first zap in zapier - it is for when a order is made on woocommerce it triggers a sales invoice in sage accounting.

the problem is connecting to sage through zapier - the credentials i use to log in works when logging into sage accounting - but when loging in through zapier it states username or password is incorrect

@Chantel 

Please start here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496088340621-How-to-Get-Started-with-Sage-Accounting-on-Zapier

There are requirements on the Sage account in order to connect to Zapier, like having a paid Sage account and having proper permissions.  

If you have difficulty, it may be necessary to submit a case to Sage for specific assistance.  

Best regards,

Zap Support

GetUWired

Hi @Chantel,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did GetUWired’s recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Hi @JammerS 

i did not come right as yet, i have messaged the Sage support as well but still awaiting answers.

Hi @Chantel,

Could you please let me know the country you’re in? Sage Business Cloud Accounting only supports the following countries: UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, US and Canada.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!

@ken.a In South Africa - does this mean i cannot use zappier and sage for my woocommerce site?
thank you for all the feedback

@ken.a in South Africa - does this mean i wont be able to use the zappier and sage option for my woocomerce site for integration - thank you for the feedback so far

Hi @Chantel,

Unfortunately, South Africa is not a supported country in Sage Accounting. However, we do have an existing feature request for that. I have added you to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

In the meantime, you can stay in the loop/follow along with updates on the main thread here: 

Hopefully, this helps.

For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added please reach out on the main topic for this issue here and we’ll get you added to the bug report.