Best answer

Unable to add contacts to Mailchimp after adding a new contact in ClickFunnels.

• 16 August 2023
  • 9 replies

I cannot get zappier to add contacts to MailChimp.

I built the zap and tested, all was good but nothing happens when a new contact is added in Click Funnels.

Thanks in advance. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 17 August 2023, 11:14

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @HenrikS,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like the screenshots you’ve attached did not upload successfully. Could you please resend them again?

2f10ba62e3ebbb40f8949d904a5d3531.png
(view larger)

In the meantime, could you please ensure that the correct funnel is selected in the “Funnel” field in your trigger step?

Please keep us posted! 😊

Yes, of course. 

So, after seeing that i cant find the similar “funnel” in the trigger step, looks like the Zapier is connected to the wrong ClickFunnel. Do you have any suggestions on how i connect Zapier to the correct ClickFunnel account? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the update @HenrikS!

Could you please try reconnecting your ClickFunnels account here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/clickfunnelsand ensure that the correct account is connected in the Zap? After that, please head back to your trigger step and see if it’ll load the correct Funnel in the “Funnel” field?

If that didn’t work, could you please try these for me?

1. Go to your ClickFunnels trigger step.
  2. Click on the “Funnels” field and select the “Custom” option.
  3. Get your Funnel ID from the URL of your funnel page:
    bd1d44b0b3b1aabfd2b0ad4b19b3ae56.png
    (view larger)

4. Paste the Funnel ID in the Custom Value for “Funnel” field.
    a24db7f9c1fc2aad9a9c8926205da146.png
    (view larger)

5. Select the Funnel Step in the “Funnel Step” field that you wish to pull information from.
  6. Click Continue.
  7. Test the trigger step.

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes! 😊

Hi, 

Thanks for your fast reply. 

It seems like i get to log in with the correct e-mail address, but i still cant seem to find the right funnels. 

This is how my view is in clickfunnels (picture), do you have any suggestions on where i can find the funnel ID? Can it be because i have clickfunnels 2.0, that these wont connect? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @HenrikS,

Unfortunately, ClickFunnels 2.0 is not supported at the moment. We do have an open feature request to support ClickFunnels 2.0 accounts, and I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

However, we do have a workaround on how to use your ClickFunnels 2.0 account with Zapier. You can read more about this awesome help article by ClickFunnels: https://help.myclickfunnels.com/hc/en-us/articles/9807699784983-How-To-Use-Webhooks-With-Zapier

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Hi, 

That worked, thanks for your help! 

Was a bit fast there, i’m getting the test trough from Zapier, but not all the way from ClickFunnel to Mailchimp 

Doesnt look like the user created in ClickFunnel makes it to Zapier, but the user made artificially like in the toturial you sent does. See pictures 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @HenrikS,

You need to publish the Zap and trigger the Zap while it’s published to see the end result.

Have you tried publishing the Zap, and checking the Zap History to see if the Zap is triggering?

Please keep us posted! 😊