Best answer

Twitch error: Unable to pull follows, Error while retrieving: 410 error: Gone. This API is not available.

• 15 October 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I get this error when testing the trigger: 

Unable to pull follows

Please reload the page. If the issue persists, troubleshoot error or contact Support.

Error code: Error while retrieving: 410 error: Gone. This API is not available.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 17 October 2023, 07:13

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Boomwantz,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

A member ran into a similar error, and managed to fix it with my suggestion. You can read more about that here:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi there @Boomwantz,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

A member ran into a similar error, and managed to fix it with my suggestion. You can read more about that here:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Hey, thanks for helping me but I already read this troubleshoot page and the solution for that problem doesnt seem te be an option with issue I am dealing with. With the ‘trigger with twitch follow’ you only have to connect your twitch account and then it should work. The twitch account connectiong works but when testing it I get the error I showed in my first message on this question page. Maybe it works when I test it with a real twitch follow but I don't have an alt account and I dont really get followers very often (thats why I want to make the follow alerts special with this).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Boomwantz,

Thanks for the update. I apologize for the misunderstanding of your question.

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the error you’re running into is a known bug with the “New Follower in Twitch” trigger. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected member. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Seeing the same 410 Gone error with the “New Live Stream by Streamer” trigger. Hopefully that (and any other broken triggers) can be addressed at the same time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @napier,

I’m so sorry to hear the inconvenience that this bug has caused you.

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. While we can’t provide an exact timeframe for the bug’s fix. However, we will let you know via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ive been looking for an answer for this for about months now. The last time a follower was successfully triggering was 09/05/2023. I got a follower the next day and it did not trigger. hopefully this helps pinpoint the issue. I also got Affiliated at the same time. Idk if that's a coincidence but i figured me getting affiliated messed up the process. I had to reconnect my account to my zapier because of it as well. after that, followers cant be pulled. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @itsTimboFlex,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your understanding.

I have had the same problem for months. If you can keep me updated by adding my email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @chea7er044 👋

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue for so long! There’s no ETA we can share on when you can expect a fix for this unfortunately. But you’ve been added to the list of folks being impacted by this so we’ll definitely drop you an email as soon as it’s been resolved.

Thanks for your ongoing patience in the meantime. 🙂