Best answer

Troubleshooting: Unable to Zap Fellow Action Points to Todoist with Assigned Team Members and Dynamic Updates

• 14 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I use Fellow to create action points assigned to other people in my team. I want to be able to Zap those action points from Fellow to Todoist and keep the assignee to the same person it is in Fellow.

Currently I can only see options for the Fellow trigger that are “Create action point assigned to me” etc. but I want to transfer action points that are also assigned to other people. 

The ideal solution would be to make the action points update in Todoist when I update them in Fellow so then the assignee would update - but the problem that I’m encountering when I create an “Update task” Zap is that it’s static, I’m required to choose a specific task to update. I just want any task to update in todoist when I update it in Fellow.

Does that make sense?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 14 April 2023, 02:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Shannon27! Thanks for reaching out in community - we’re glad to have you. 🤗

It sounds like you’re looking to trigger off all “updated action items” and not just the person who’s account is connected to the zap, is that right?

If so, I’m sorry to say this isn’t supported at the moment. 😔 While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be implemented I did add your vote to an existing feature request. This is the best way to stay informed if anything changes as we'll email you if this does go live.

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate you flagging this in community!