Troubleshoot Calendly data not segmented, UTM missing in Mailchimp.

• 12 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Tenemos Calendy vinculado con Mailchimp gracias a Zapier. En Calendly tenemos 3 eventos, y cada evento obviamente es diferente con sus diferentes datos, pero zapier solo me está pasando los datos de un solo programa, los demás datos no están organizados en su respectivo segmento. Y tampoco recibo los datos de UTM Source, Medium y Campaign a Mailchimp.

Moderator Translation:

We have Calendy linked with Mailchimp thanks to Zapier. In Calendly we have 3 events, and each event is obviously different with its different data, but zapier is only passing me the data of a single program, the other data is not organized in its respective segment. And I also don't receive the data from UTM Source, Medium and Campaign to Mailchimp.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @SOMOS,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I understand that you are facing an issue where the trigger is not working for all your events. Before we dive deeper into the problem, could you please help us by performing a quick test? Kindly create a test invitee in Calendly for each event and check the Zap History. There should be three separate Zap runs.

Also, I noticed that the UTM parameters data in Calendly is not returning any data at the moment. However, we do have an existing feature request to return the UTM data in the Calendly trigger. If you are interested, please let me know, and I will add you to the list.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!