Best answer

Trouble with Thrive Cart trigger

I have the same problem as this post: Zapier is not pulling product info from Thrivecart.

@soys did you find a workaround? 

icon

Best answer by Andy Brown 9 May 2022, 09:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Andy Brown

Could you give us a bit more info on what’s happening with your Zap? I’m guessing that you’re not seeing all of the product information being pulled in by a Thrivecart trigger, could you confirm which trigger you’re using and which information is missing? Is it a custom field for example? Does it happen every time the Zap is triggered or only sometimes? Thanks!

Hi @Danvers,

Thanks for your reply. I’m chatting with Victor in your support department about it.

When I make the connection between product purchase (in Thrivecart), it’s pulling through the details of a previous purchaser.

Then when I test the zap to see if Kajabi will grant the offer, it’s saying it’s ‘Invalid’

It looks like a problem on the Thrivecart end of the Zap where it’s pulling through details from previous customers, then Kajabi thinks the purchase has already been made.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for sharing what you’ve uncovered with Victor, that’s really good to know!