Skip to main content

I have the same problem as this post: Zapier is not pulling product info from Thrivecart.

@soys did you find a workaround? 

Hi @Andy Brown

Could you give us a bit more info on what’s happening with your Zap? I’m guessing that you’re not seeing all of the product information being pulled in by a Thrivecart trigger, could you confirm which trigger you’re using and which information is missing? Is it a custom field for example? Does it happen every time the Zap is triggered or only sometimes? Thanks!

Hi @Danvers,

Thanks for your reply. I’m chatting with Victor in your support department about it.

When I make the connection between product purchase (in Thrivecart), it’s pulling through the details of a previous purchaser.

Then when I test the zap to see if Kajabi will grant the offer, it’s saying it’s ‘Invalid’

It looks like a problem on the Thrivecart end of the Zap where it’s pulling through details from previous customers, then Kajabi thinks the purchase has already been made.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for sharing what you’ve uncovered with Victor, that’s really good to know!