Best answer

Trouble with integrating Apollo with Pipedrive: new contacts aren't creating as Leads

• 18 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey everyone! I'm currently experiencing an issue with the connection between Apollo and Pipedrive. I want to transfer new contacts from Apollo to Pipedrive leads, but the problem is that while it works fine in testing mode, it doesn't seem to work in live conditions. I've tried waiting for 15-30 minutes, but it still doesn't work. My current subscription plan is Starter.
Please help to wind the answer.

My sequence of actions:
1. Create Trigger in Apollo, test passed
2. Find Organization in Pipedrive, search by name, if a search query doesn't match with the current list an organization will appear in Organizations in Pipedrive. Test passed — the organization appeared in Pipedrive.
3. Find Person in Pipedrive, search by email, if a search query doesn't match with the current list a person will appear in People in Pipedrive. Test passed — the person appeared in Pipedrive.
4. Create a Lead in Pipedrive. Based on previous data about a person and an organization, a lead will appear in Leads in Pipedrive. Test passed — the lead appeared in Pipedrive.

icon

Best answer by Pavel_Loqos 19 October 2023, 13:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Pavel_Loqos 

Good question.

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward.

Check your Zap Runs for activity/errors: https://zapier.com/app/history/

If the Zap is not triggering, then that may be due to:

• Issue with the app used in the trigger step
  • Issue with how the trigger step is configured
  • Issue with the trigger Zap app configuration

Help article from Apollo: https://knowledge.apollo.io/hc/en-us/articles/4415362799501

Have you tried reaching out to Apollo Support for possible guidance?

Userlevel 1

It helped with upgrading my Pipedrive account to mega admin

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @Pavel_Loqos! We’re glad to hear upgrading your Pipedrive account to mega admin solved the issue.

Also, big thanks to Troy for lending a hand here!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊