Question

Trouble with GPT adding notes to specific document and Zapier Content Reading Issue.

• 4 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello people, I am struggling with setting up my database. I want a GPT to take down and organize my notes and ideas for my work - although I can’t seem to not make it fail. You see, I make it add it to a specific document called “Database”, and it does, it does add it to the folder, although it still thinks that it doesn’t. This is the error that is coming up: 

But yet, it still added it to the document. 

Also, is there a way to make zapier read through the content?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Forseth, welcome to the Community! 👋

Hmm, it’s odd that’s showing an error but it still added the document. As it was able to carry out the action that would suggest that it is connecting to Zapier successfully. I wonder if there’s some sort of weird caching issue or temporary glitch on OpenAI’s end.

Can you log out of (and back into) your OpenAI account, then test it again to see if it’s able to add the document without showing that “Error talking to” error message? Might also be worth trying that in another web browser or private browsing window just in case that sorts it.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!