Best answer

Trouble finding "Deal ID" data when pulling deals from Pipedrive to a spreadsheet.

• 10 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello there

I have set up Zapier to pull deals through to our Cashflow spreadsheet so we can track new and ongoing projects/clients etc. I can see there is a ‘Deal ID’ (last digit(s) of the deal URL but when in Zapier I don’t see ‘Deal ID’ and when I look for the number to see if it is named something different, I don’t see it listed.

Am I missing something? Is it not a visible field for Zapier?

Use case: once the deal value and close date is pulled over, this will become the latest project. I wanted to use the deal ID as the project ID moving forwards so we can always track it back.

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by sarah_mm 10 March 2024, 18:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @sarah_mm 

In order to give us more context, post screenshots with how the steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Badge

I have setup ‘Project number’ in the googlesheet and I am trying to link it to the ‘Deal ID’ from Pipedrive but I don’t see it as a drop down

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@sarah_mm 

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined to have full context.

NOTE: You probably want to remove the static “org id” value in the field before the mapped variable.

Badge

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

Why would I need to remove the org ID?

Do these work? :

Badge

I’ve found it. It’s just ‘ID’. Thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @sarah_mm! We’re glad to hear that you found the Deal ID! 🎉

Also, big thanks to Troy for lending a hand here.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗